What to Bring
- A working bicycle that you are familiar with.
- Cash or Check if you have not pre-registered. There is no credit card machine on site.
- Bring everything that you would need to do a 20 mile unsupported ride You can resupply water / Gatorade and food at the rest stops. Our SAGs are here to help but we are not handing out spare tubes on the side of the road if you get a flat tire.
- If you have driven from Montana and forget a helmet or cleats you are out of luck. Sorry. The local bike shops will be happy to assist.
- If it rains you will get wet. Plan accordingly. SAGs will not be driving people back to their cars if it starts to rain or snow, or if it is excessively sunny.